Tuesday 10 February 2015

While sat at my desk

Hello,

Today sat at my craft desk I was looking through some of my stamps that I haven't used for a while and found this cool typewriter stamp and text, so for a super quick make I came up with these 3 cards.

I really like this stamp set and think I will be using it more from now on.

I enjoy making cards like this as sometime no layer and keeping things simple is just what is needed.



Text on this card says "you're my type of friend"



This card says " just a note to say hello" 



This card says you're old school and cool"


Ingredients 

Papermania - Kraft Card 5x5 Inches.
Memento - Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa.
Hero Arts - Clings Stamps Set "My Type". 
From My Stash - Gold Gems.

Thanks for stopping by please leave a comment below.

See you soon with another crafty project.

Becka B xxx

No comments: