Thursday 5 February 2015

Just For You - Magnolia Card

Hello Everyone,

This little magnolia started out as me showing a friend about blending colours with the Copic pens she had, we had great fun and crafted all afternoon, I had put this to one side and the next time my friend was over she brought me these patterned papers. Well this card was made I really love colouring in stamps, cutting out to make cute cards and scrapbook layouts. 


The front of the card


Detail of the colours

Ingredients

Affixit Craft - Finger Lift tape & Foam Pads.
Copic - Sketch Markers.
Magnolia - Stamps Angel & Jar.
Ranger - Stickles Star Dust.
Uni-Ball - Signo White Pen.
From My Stash - Card Blank, Sentiment Stamp, Patterned Paper, Gems & Ribbon.



Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment below.

See you soon with another crafty project.

Becka B xxx

No comments: