Sunday 1 February 2015

Design Your Own Background Paper Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Todays blog is for the February challenge called "Design your own background" over at My Little Craft Group on Facebook. I have to say this one was a hard one for me as I love patterned papers so having to create something myself seemed a bit daunting as I didn't know how to start. Tim Holtz came to the rescue with some distress ink pads, I created my background by gliding different colours across the paper until I was happy with the style. Then cut it down into a curve and made card number 1, card number 2 was using the left over paper I punched out 3 flowers and trimmed down a strip of the paper and created card number 2.  




This is the sheet of patterned paper I created. I know it don't look much but when i cut it down I have to say i was happy with what i had done.


Card Number 1

Ingredients 

Time Holtz - Ink Pads of your choice.
Papermania - Card Blank 6 x 4". 
Affixit Craft - Fingerlift Tape & Foam Pads.
From My Stash - Gems and Word chipboard pieces.


Card Number 2 

Ingredients 

Time Holtz - Ink Pads of your choice.
Paper Tray Ink - Stamp set Signature Greeting.
Memento - Ink Pad Tuxedo Black.
Papermania - Card Blank 6 x 4".
Affixit Craft - Fingerlift Tape & Foam Pads.
EK Success - Flower Punch.
From My Stash - Gem.




Thanks for stopping by please leave your comments below.

Be back soon with some more crafty ideas and projects.

Becka B xxx





1 comment:

Wheelie Crafty said...

Beacka, I love your bckgrounds, and love what you have made with it, both your cards are lovely...

Huggles
Rhonda xx