Sunday 10 November 2013

My First Christmas Gift Made with Affixit Craft Foam Sheets

Hi everyone,

Today I have been playing with a Clearly Besotted Die and stamp set and some Affixit Craft Foam Sheets, I've had some real fun making this gift for my  niece who is 4, I will be making another one for my other niece as i know they will love them, these are easy to make and quick to do. I hope you agree that this is lovely.

This is what I made.




Recipe 

Mount Board - Pink
Clearly Besotted Stamp Set - Twinkle Toes
Clearly Besotted Die Set - Twinkle Toes
Stampin Up Ink Pad - Crisp Cantaloup
Ikea - Picture Frame
Patterned Paper From My Stash
Gems 



Thanks for popping in and having a look around, please come again it nice to have you visit and read your comments.


Becka B xx

4 comments:

Beccalite said...

What a beautiful project so very cute a brilliant gift.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

vintagebutton said...

thank you so much. x

vintagebutton said...

thanks loads x

Stephanie said...

Rebecca, this is simply adorable - what a fabulous idea! Love it :) x