Wednesday 13 November 2013

Affixit Craft - Christmas Lolly Pop Holder

Hello Everyone

I so happy to be sharing with you this fab lolly pop holder I made, this project came about as I wanted to bring a little of bit of fun to my dinning table this christmas and I'm really pleased how it have turned out.





What you will need

Red Card 8 X 3 Inches Scored At ½ Inch And 2 ½ Inches
Mustard Card 1 ½ X 2 ½ Inch
Green Card 1 ¾ X 2 ¾  Inch
Cream Card 1 ¼ X 2 ¼
Extra Large Lolly Pop
Spell Binders Poinsettia (Small One)
Pepertrey Ink Stamp Set Signature Christmas
Oval Punch
Extra Large Lolly Pop

Green Scrap Card

For a free how-to instruction sheet please click here.

To see the creation of this project in real time click here.

Thank you all for popping in and having a look, be back soon with another project.

Take care

Becka B xxx

No comments: