Monday 11 November 2013

Affixit Craft - Christmas Cracker Project

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late posting of this project.

This is my second project for Affixit Craft and can I say that I love it (I hope I can). This came about while I thinking of different ways to wrap small gifts and like I said yesterday only using A4 card and what better way to wrap a small gift than in a cracker.



Recipe 

Green Card  - Measuring 6 x 11.1/4 inches (15.2 x 28.5cm)
Papertrey Ink - Turning aA New Leaf Stamp
Stampin up - Ink Pad
Oval Punch
1 Inch Decorative Punch
Spellbinders - Layered Poinsettia Die
Twine
Red Double Satin Ribbon 12mm

Gems

For a free how-to instruction sheet please click here.

To see the creation of this project in real time click here.

Thank you all for popping in and having a look around, be back soon with another project.

Take care

Becka B xxx


No comments: