Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Well Christmas now seems like a distant memory of rushing in and out of shops, wrapping mountains of presents with masses of sellotape, meeting friends and family to swap gifts and exchange festive wishes and eating way to much lol.  This year has been a year of ups and downs finding myself is funny, sad, difficult and crazy situations but throughout it all I have had amazing family and friends supporting me all the way.

So this post is to say a BIG THANK YOU to them all for helping me out, keeping me focused and making me giggle during 2014. 

Looking forward into 2015, our house will be blessed with the arrival of a little baby girl, My son will turn 12 and be off on his first abroad trip with his school plus other adventures and I will be busy moving my time between The Isle of Wight, London and Birmingham plus working on many more craft projects throughout the year. 


I'm ending this post with a wish that you all have a wonderful, Creative and Successful 2015.

See you soon Becka B xxx

No comments: