Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Decoration - Fernli Designs

Hi everyone, 

This is a short post today.

Yesterday I was sat feeling I haven't made anything this year for craft room, well I had to fix that right away so made this little plaque using Fernli Designs goodies.

I have to say I really like it and will be making some for friends as quick gift ideas. 

This project was so quick to make and in total about 30 mins, I finished it off by adding sparkle medium to the word NOEL to add that Christmas magic and have to say it worked well, my little craft room now feels Christmassy.



Ingredients 

Fernli Designs - Oval Wall Plaque and Noel Sign. 
Affixit Craft - 3D Foam Pads and Ultra Sticky Tape.
Imagination Crafts  - Sparkle Medium Diamond.
From My Stash - Paper, Gems, Flowers and Pearl Sprays.

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon and have a wonderful Christmas and see you soon with another project.


Becka B xxx

No comments: