Wednesday 11 December 2013

Affixit Craft - Tea Light Gift Box

Hello there fellow crafters!

I came up with this idea while thinking of a simple gift for my son's teachers. I liked it so much I made one for our lovely postlady (yes we have a postlady). I think that its a beautiful simple gift to give at Christmas time and I hope you all agree. 









Ingredients:
  Washi Tape Pack Number 9
Ultra Clear Sticky Tape
 Permanent Tape Pen
Foam Tape – 1mm & 2mm
Hook and Loop Closure Discs
 7inch x7 ¼ inch card stock (The extra ¼ is very important!)
Scoring Tool
1 piece of patterned paper
   Distress Tool
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo (or whichever one you prefer)
  A stamp of your choice (I used the ‘Merry Christmas’ Stamp from Stampin’ Up’s Season of Day Set)
Rounded Corner Punch
Decorative Hole Punch
   3 Tea Lights
Tissue Paper in a colour that coordinates with your colour scheme

I hope you enjoy making these as much a I did.

For a free how-to instruction sheet please click here.

To see the creation of this project in real time click here.

Thank you all for popping in and having a look, be back soon with another project.

Take care

Becka B xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea, I love the idea of wrapping the little tealights too. Your box is beautiful, very vintage feeling.

Emma x