Sunday 8 December 2013

Affixit Craft - Christmas Napkin Ring & Place Card

Hello My Lovelies,

With these little projects you will be able to set the table ready for your guests, I came up with these two while making the finishing touches to my christmas dining table. they would also make great finishing touches to your wedding tables or birthday parties by changing the theme and colours.



Napkin Ring

Mustard Card 8 X 2 Inches
Layered Poinsettia (Small)
Papertrey Ink Stamp Set Turning A New Leaf
Stampin Up Ink Pad
Scrap Of Green Card


Place Card

Cream Card 4 3 Inches
Scrap Of Green Card
Spell Binders Layer Poinsettia (Small)
Oval Punch



I hope you enjoy making these as much a I did.

For a free how-to instruction sheet please click here.

To see the creation of this project in real time click here.

Thank you all for popping in and having a look, be back soon with another project.

Take care

Becka B xxx

No comments: