Saturday 24 January 2015

Footballer birthday card

Hi All,

Today was fun, I managed to tidy up my craft space and then sat and made this card. the image I coloured in while o was away over christmas with my family. we had a lovely time sight seeing in London. This cute little chap reminds of when my son was little and at football training.


The card 


Close up of the little chap.


The happy birthday and football.

Ingredients 

Affixit craft - 3D Foam Pads, Finger Lift Tape and Ultra Clear Sticky Tape.
Spellbinders - Oval Die.
Lily of the Valley - Stamp
Prima - Stamp Happy Birthday 
K & Company - 6 x 6 Designer Paper Hopscotch
Copic - Sketch Pens 
Memento - Black Ink Pad
From My Stash - Football button, Red Card Stock, Ribbon, 7 x 5 card blank.


Thanks for stopping by, see you soon with another project.

Becka B xxx


No comments: