Friday 10 October 2014

Graphic 45 - By The Sea - Folio Mini Album


Well it's been a wet day here on this little island I live on so what better way than to sit in my craft room and think of summer. Warm sand and bright sunny days with BBQ's at the beach and hunting for shells along the shore. Summer is my favourite time of year.

My project today was to create a summer mini album. 







Ingredients 

Wink of Stella - brush pens. 
From my stash - Corner punch, bakers twine, cord, pins and brown card. 

For The How 2 Sheet Click Here 

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment below. 

Loves Becka B xxx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Sister of mine, you've done brilliantly, loving the colours on this project, really bright and fresh, just loving everything.............
Thanks hunni
Love and hugglies
Kas
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beccalite said...

This is awesome, love your clean crisp style.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx